fbpx

With our events you can reach 22% of our audience. Online, you can reach the remaining 78%. Why not maximize your exposure to our  audience of over 4,000 qualified professionals with a comprehensive marketing program?

Fill out the short form to download the 2023 Media Kit which includes:

Facts & Figures – Newsletter and website stats.
Marketing Opportunities – A full listing of all the ways Global Drone Conference News can help you reach decision-makers and maximize your exposure to our audience including webinars, custom content, buyer’s guide and more.

Thanks so much for your interest. We look forward to helping you expand your business through Global Drone Conference News!

Download Rate Card

2 + 13 =

JOIN THE DRONE COMMUNITY

We believe that our commitment to our exhibitors continue after the event hence we are building a platform for buyers to connect with them throughout the year. We would like to invite you to be part of the community.
Translate »