Location: Kangar, Malaysia
• Full time
• Dental & Medical
• Flexible Hours
• Responsible in full spectrum of office administrative works matters for company branch
• Perform daily administrative works such as documentation processing, checking data and arranging records.
• Data entry and prepare report.
• Organize and schedule appointments, plan meetings and record meeting minutes.
• Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries.
• Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
• Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
• Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
• Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all level of Management, staffs and external parties.
• Complete task assigns by superior and performing other relevant duties when needed.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree.
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
• Possess a positive working attitude with a willingness to learn and adapt
• A committed Team Player, independent, responsible, and meticulous
• Able to work in Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia
Working Environment and Conditions
• Company size: 51-200 Employees
• Highly motivated Individuals
• Fast paced and Challenging work environment
About the Company
Founded by a team of engineers, Aonic (Formerly Poladrone) is an all-in-one drone solutions provider for enterprises that are looking to modernise and streamline their operations workflow.
A staple in the commercial drone industry, Poladrone is rapidly expanding beyond the skies and later rebranded into what they are today – Aonic, demonstrating their commitment to their clients to provide them with a holistic ecosystem beyond their core drone capabilities.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org