Company: Meraque Services
Full Time Job
• Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to reach potential customers.
• Initiate contact with potential customers through cold-calling, social media or responding to enquiries generated from advertisements, campaigns, website etc.
• Follow up on leads and arrange for in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
• Establish relationships with potential customers to identify their needs, qualify their interests, and viability.
• Prepare and present product information, presentation decks and sales proposals to potential customers.
• Follow up with potential customers who have expressed interest but did not follow through on the conversion.
• Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their customer satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
• Work Experience in the position 2-3 years.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
• Good time management and analytical skills.
• Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
Working Environment and Conditions
Company Size: 201 – 500 Employees
About the Company
Meraque is now a digital transformation and technology company Soaring Above & Beyond, Powered by Innovation & Passion! We have pivoted our organisation to become one of the fastest growing Drone Technology companies in the World!
Send your CV to email@example.com