• MYR 2,400 – MYR 2,700
• Full time Job
• Career Level: Junior Executive
• Supporting existing customers and communicating with the engineering team
• Building new business pipelines
• Following up on sales leads and closing deals.
• Preparing and presenting proposals to enterprise customers
• Running product demo & training workshops
• Handling walk-in customers
• Handling delivery and inventory of drones including spare parts
• Diploma or Degree in Marketing/Business Management/Agriculture or equivalent
• Able to communicate effectively in English, Mandarin, and Bahasa
• Good knowledge or experience in any accounting software.
• Meticulous, accurate and possesses a positive disposition.
• Be independent, responsible and able to multitask.
• Business development and B2B/enterprise sales
• Agriculture-related businesses.
Working Environment and Conditions
• Company size: 51-200 Employees
• Highly motivated Individuals
• Fast paced and Challenging work environment
About the Company
Founded by a team of engineers, Aonic (Formerly Poladrone) is an all-in-one drone solutions provider for enterprises that are looking to modernise and streamline their operations workflow.
A staple in the commercial drone industry, Poladrone is rapidly expanding beyond the skies and later rebranded into what they are today – Aonic, demonstrating their commitment to their clients to provide them with a holistic ecosystem beyond their core drone capabilities.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org