Company: MAEK CONSULTING PTE LTD
• Full time Job
• Career Level: Junior Executive
• SGD 3,000 – SGD 3,800
• Medical benefits
• Regular hours
• Competent in carrying out engineering drawings neatly and systematically. Maintain proper drawing records.
• Carry out 3D scanning and photogrammetry to produce 3D models at site.
• Develop further capability for 3D models.
• Develop GIS projects.
• Manage site projects (repair, restoration, investigation and assessments) at site.
• Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Architecture or equivalent.
• Proficient in CAD (2D & 3D, Sketchup, ArchiCAD etc.) software, Photogrammetry software (eg. Reality Capture, Context Capture etc.), GIS (ArcGIS, QGIS)
• Drone/UAV flying certificate or experience is advantageous
• Positive attitude and hardworking to pick up new work scopes.
• Ability to multitask and keen to learn.
Working Environment and Conditions
• Company Size: 1- 50 Employees
• Average Processing Time: 10 days
• Location: Boon Lay, Singapore
About the Company
MAEK Consulting is a specialist consultant providing third party and independent technical supporting services to ensure sustainable development in the built environment. We are backed by a pool of experience engineers and scientists in materials science and technology, civil and structural engineering, mechanical engineering and building science both locally and internationally. We provide innovative solutions to problems from design to construction as well as the long term maintenance of the buildings including ensuring the health of the built environment.