Company: Quantified Energy Labs
• Full time Job
• RM 2,000 – RM 3,000
• Flexible hours
• Operate and maintain a fleet of drones for solar panel inspections
• Familiarize with QE-Labs custom-built hardware, software, and workflow for drone solar panel inspections
• Plan and execute flight missions, including determining the appropriate flight path and altitude to safely and effectively inspect solar panels
• Conduct pre-flight checks to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the drone
• Monitor and control the drone’s movement and position during flight using a remote control
• Comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the operation of drones
• Complete necessary paperwork to ensure drone can be flown in Malaysia
• Maintain detailed records of flight logs and equipment maintenance
• Proven experience as a drone pilot, with a demonstrated ability to operate and maintain drones. Must be able to fly without GPS assistance.
• Ability to travel overseas. We have projects all around the world.
• Proficient in English.
• Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations regarding the operation of drones
• Familiarity with solar panel systems and the potential issues that may arise
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
• Experience in maintenance and repair of custom build drone
• Good understanding of drone components·
Experience with aerial inspection and analysis of solar panels or related equipment
• Knowledge of specialized software for analyzing aerial footage of solar panels
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as engineering or renewable energy
• Additional certifications or training in drone operation and maintenance.
Working Environment and Conditions
• Location: Johor Bahru
• Hiring 2 candidate for the role
About the Company
Quantified Energy Labs is a deep-tech startup from Singapore offering end-to-end aerial digital solutions for solar photovoltaic (PV) asset lifecycle management.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced drone pilot to join our team as a solar inspection specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for using drones to conduct advanced electroluminescence (EL) inspections of solar panels. We will provide training to you on using our hardware and software. This position is working from home. You are only required to travel when there is project or when company requires.