Company: LESQ INNOVATIONS SDN BHD
• Full time Job
• Conduct routine maintenance on UAV drones
• Troubleshoot malfunctioning or defective drones, and repair issues discovered
• Inspect drones for maintenance issues or possible malfunctions before flights
• Assist with the development of simulation exercises designed to test drones for real-word scenarios
• Build and repair drones and related hardware.
• Communicate with clients to troubleshoot problem both remotely and on site.
• Familiarity with electronics troubleshooting process & basic tools.
• Detailed oriented and structured work etiquette.
• Willing to travel regionally for various projects.
• Either technical certification in electronic/mechanical/aviation related field or engineering degree
• Experience flying drones commercially.
• Previously experienced with XAG drone or assembled and setup DIY drones based on Ardupilot platform.
• Experience with electronics repair work.
• Experience with 3D printing and laser cutting/engraving works.
About the Company
Our products are commercially applied on a global scale. As the world’s first and only agriculture technology company, we take pride in our ability to offer truly integrated hardware and software solutions for smart agriculture.
In order to grow more nutritious food with minimal ecological footprint on earth, we have designed a three-pillar smart agriculture solution innovatively integrating robots, internet-of-things, and artificial intelligence.