Company: SWM Environment Sdn Bhd
• Full time Job
• Dental care
• Miscellaneous allowance
• Medical care
• Plan and compile drone flight planning with safety measures taken into consideration.
• Liaise, coordinate and plan with superior for survey works compilation and updates.
• Check and liaise with GIS personnel/Operations/SWCorp/Councils and plan schedules for field work/measurement.
• Conduct ground survey or joint verification with GPS devices or drone or measurement tape and assist in training for survey team on the drone or GPS devices.
• Ensure ground survey data and drone images output are kept in an orderly manner.
• Report on daily work progress to superior by the end of workday and assist in ad hoc tasks as required by Management or government.
• Possess Bachelor’s Degree in GIS/ Geomatics/ Environment/ Remote Sensing Planning/ Engineering or its equivalent.
• At least 2 years working experience in the related field.
• Knowledge in GIS software especially ArcGIS ESRI and other mapping products.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Excel 2013 onwards and its functions i.e. Vlookup, Pivot table etc.
• Vacancies available in Batu Pahat and Seremban.
Working Environment and Conditions
• Company size: More than 500 Employees
• Average Processing Time: 21
• Career Level: Junior Executive
About the Company
SWM ENVIRONMENT SDN BHD (SWM Environment) was awarded the concession for the management of solid waste and public cleansing in the southern states of Johor, Malacca and Negeri Sembilan by the Government of Malaysia.
As one of the concessionaire in Malaysia, SWM Environment provides comprehensive, organised, cost-effective and integrated waste management through innovative technology and environmentally-friendly systems to enhance the quality of its service.
SWM Environment, through its workforce of 12,000 people, supports 27 local authorities in servicing 1.5 million residential and commercial premises with over 5.1 million people, for a geographical coverage of 28,500 square kilometres.