Company: AERODYNE GEOSPATIAL SDN. BHD.
• 2 years experience
• Career Level: Entry Level
• To conduct technical inspection, data acquisition and operate equipment such as unmanned aerial systems and other data acquisition equipment to meet requirements.
• Identify and highlight real-time problems.
• Represent the company with a professional, positive and can-do attitude.
• Gain a level of readiness and knowledge on the unmanned aircraft systems being used by company.
• Carrying out assigned responsibilities in a timely, diligent, safe and professional manner.
• Ensure the company equipment are secure, safe, and treating it responsibly.
• Travel anywhere as instructed by company.
• Meet daily assigned task such data capture of assets per day.
• Prepare and submit budget prior to site inspection and ensure high accuracy of data capture.
• Participate in internal training as required.
• Any other tasks as directed by the Company/Management and/or immediate superior.
• Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent (e.g; electrical, mechanical, civil, telecommunication, etc).
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• Priority to those who own manual driving license.
• Site Clearance certification (s) or equivalent (e.g; CIDB, NIOSH, etc).
• Less than 2 years of experience to related industry if any.
• Good foundation in Microsoft Office, drone handling, database management and data visualization.
• High interest and passionate for digital transformation.
• Ability to work independently and a phenomenal team player.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• 100% operation capability.
Working Environment and Conditions
• Company Size: 501-1000 Employees
• Specific Location: Cyberjaya
About the Company
Aerodyne is a DT3 (drone technology, data technology & digital transformation) enterprise solutions provider, leading the global tech curve in the use of drone data and AI-powered analytics to resolve complex industrial challenges, enabling organizations to rapidly scale, digitally transform, operate optimally and increase productivity.